Saturday, April 4, 2009

What to blog about

I have no idea what I should blog about today. There is nothing really exciting or blog worthy happening in my life right now but it has become a responsibility and I will stick to it. I guess I could talk about the video games I enjoy playing. Mainly FIFA. For all you Americans, that's a soccer game and yes, it is the shit.
I could also talk about my Spring Break in which I did absolutely nothing. It was marvelous. I went back to Huntsville and stayed with my parents for a week. A whole week of free delicious food, HD television, and no school.
Besides that I have little more to say. I watched a couple of good movies this past week. The new Wolverine movie was pretty good. I watched it online and it was the Beta version, you know, the one where all the effects are not completely finished and so every other shot turns into a 3d render of a crash dummy flying through the air, or you get to see the strings still pulling on the back of the actors. It's actually pretty insightful into some of the magic that goes into making a big budget movie.
Let's see. Well, the semester is almost over, and I'm not gonna lie to you, I am more than glad. Glad to be done waking up early and worrying about tests and project deadlines and the such.
Well, I think that should be enough so I'm gonna do us all a favor and stop right here. See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment